We offer advice and representation on a host of matters for service providers to build and plan efficient and cost-effective networks. Regulatory opportunities and obligations for network buildouts include:
- FCC regulations to expedite local permitting and zoning approval of wireless and fiber facilities, and limits on actions by local authorities denying or imposing unreasonable conditions on requests for approval.
- State or local right-of-way approvals for build-out of telecommunications and broadband networks on or under public streets and property.
- State and federal utility pole attachment rights for aerial fiber networks and placement of wireless antennas.
- FCC and FAA approvals and registrations for construction of wireless towers and other antenna structures.
- FCC compliance and approvals under federal environmental and historic preservation rules for construction of wireless towers and other antenna structures.